Here at JLB Foundation Repair & Basement Waterproofing
, we take pride in our work and treat your home as if it were our own. Our client's notice this by the workmanship that we provide, but it all starts with the materials that we use. That is why we have chosen to become a Magnum Certified installer. Magnum has been designing foundation repair systems for over 35 years, has been used in over a million project,s and are the go to material for numerous engineers across the country. Magnum's material separates itself from other manufacturers because it is 100% NEW US ASTM513 steel, designed specifically for the construction industry and backed by a 20 year warranty. The installation process is less invasive and is installed quicker than our competitors. We don't believe in a "one size fits all" approach because, let's face it, all homes are not built the same. Our partnership gives us the capabilities to choose the right bracket and pier for you home. During the install, every pier is tested to ensure it can support MORE than the weight of your home. Let JLB Foundation Repair & Basement Waterproofing
and Magnum repair your foundation right the first time.
How It Works:
- Expose the face footer even with the load bearing wall.
- Fasten the bracket to the footer using the proper amount of wedge anchors for the load.
- secure the ram to the bracket with a safety bolt.
- Drive the 36" pier sections connecting them with the ID coupler system.
- Once load bearing stratum is reached and has been held, use the same ram to lift the structure.
- After all piers are driven and tested, the same rams can be used to lift the structure.
- Drill pier and lock in place using the proper amount of bolts for the load.